Sunday, June 10, 2012

So about my wig...

I just remember a few Gals in the Black Gyaru
Group ask me about my light brown wig. I meant
to make a post about it but you know me.
So I got this wig last year from Ebay (I'll try
and find the link if you're interested) I didn't
actually like it because it didn't look right on my skin tone 
Since I didn't like it at the time I tried to cut 
& style it the way Pin did his but OMG FAIL. I'm not
that talented and I gave up but I did remove the
shine & cut layers in it so that improved its look.
Later on the curls fell & I straightened it. Somehow
the wig got drakers O.o maybe bcuz I melted the fibers
and this is the current state of the wig its so tanglely
and constantly sheds hair but it looks nice in pictures 
バイバイ





3 comments:

  1. That's the only good thing about messing around with shit wigs~ they always look good in photos, -at least-. Unless the wig was just complete trash to begin with xD;

    ReplyDelete