Today I got a BIG box of Japanese snacks. My friend あつし was so kind to send me the lovely snacks from The Glorious Land of Nippon. All the packaging is so cute I kind of don't want to open any of it lol.
Here is everything I got I'm not sure of all the names because my Japanese skills are hella elementary okrr.
I'll try listing the items in case someone wants to try them out for themselves.
- Meiji - Takenoko No Sato(Chocolate Coated Bamboo Shoot Shaped Cookies)
- Meiji - Apollo Strawberry Chocolate Candy
- Meiji - Kinoko No Yama (Chocolate Coated Biscuit Shaped Mushrooms) Flavor(s): Original & Ichigo
- KitKat- Flavor(s): Green Tea & Ichigo
- Glico- Pocky Flavor(s): Chocolate w/ Crushed Green Tea & Ichigo
The last items I'm not sure of what they are so I just took a picture of them.
These cookies thooooough...omg they're so BOMB! I had to put them away so I wouldn't finish the entire package. The chocolate is really rich an creamy, I love them. I think I'm going to buy more after I devour them all.
Last food items are these Vocaloid candies that come in assorted flavors. I've never tried them, Applo, green tea Kitkats or crushed Pocky before so I don't know if they're good .
I also got a cute duckie, Hello Kitty mechanical pencil and a led holder thingy. Well, that all I have. I 'm going to go clean my room because it looks like a storm blew through it.